Letter from the Principal
On behalf of the faculty and staff of Our Lady of the Lakes Catholic School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2016-2017 school year! As Ambassadors for Christ, we will strive to live out the Pope's message of love and mercy.
We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child's education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children's success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities.
We ask that you guide and support your child's learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day's learning experience
- Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college
Thank you for your continued support.