Latest News -
- Click here to view our latest photos
Most Recent Photo Albums
Twenty-First Children's Fashion Show
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to register your child to participate in our Twenty-First Children's Fashion Show to be held on Saturday, October 21, 2017 at the Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Center (formerly the Radisson Center).
The models for our fashion show will be our talented students, and the clothes will be provided by Dillard's at Pembroke Lakes Mall. There will be two practices at the Parish Center and the general rehearsal at the Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Center.
The requirements for all participating students who are modeling are:
- The family of the modeling student must purchase a minimum of 4 tickets to the luncheon/show. If you have more than one modeling student in the show you need to purchase a minimum of 6 tickets per family.
- The family must commit themselves to obtain from businesses, etc., a minimum of two business card size ads, or one half-page ad, or a full page ad, for the fashion show program book. The ads will serve as sponsors for the modeling students.
The tickets for the fashion show/luncheon will be sold at a designated date and you will be notified via email. The cost of the tickets will be $65/$75.00 per adult and $30.00 per child under 10 years old (the number of children tickets is limited). The modeling students do not need to buy a ticket for this event. The tickets next to the runway will not be sold individually but as an entire table of ten or twelve. The sponsors' tables will have first preference to the runway.
Date: September 16, 2017.
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Location: Parish Hall.
Registration will be from 8:00 am to 9:00 am (*)
Virtus training will be closing doors at 9:00 am SHARP.
No one can access in or exit out once class starts.
No Children Allowed. (*) Breakfast will be served
Contact: Rosemarie Morales
305-558-2202 - 627 | firstname.lastname@example.org
OLL Spirit Wear
Adult, Children, and Toddler
- Crew Neck $10.00.
- Ladies Cotton V-Neck $12.00.
- Ladies Dry Fit V-Neck $15.00.
- Drawstring Bags $10.00.
100th Anniversary Celebration of the Apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima
The Archdiocese of Miami and the Servants of the Pierced Hearts of Jesus and Mary invite you to the events that will be taking place each 13th of the month from May to October, 2017.
We will make memory of each one of Her apparitions so that we may respond with love to each of her Maternal calls.
- September 13, 2017 from 4:00pm - 9:00pm : St. Andrew Parish.
- October 13th from 4:00pm - 9:00pm : Our lady of Guadalupe Parish.
Anniversary Gala at The Pullman Hotel
Celebrating 50th Anniversary of the Church and 30th Anniversary of the School
Saturday, November 18, 2017
- Hotel Pullman Miami Airport
Music by Carlos Oliva & The Judge’s Nephews and DJ Felix.
For additional information, tickets, and donations, contact the Community Relations Office at 305-558-2202 ext. 616 or email@example.com
OLL Makerspace Donation
Let Us Help With Your Spring Cleaning!
For 2017-2018 we plan to open the Our Lady of the Lakes Makerspace This will be a space for students to build, create, code, invent and learn.
We Need Your Help!
Here Are Items You Can Donate
Items Around The House
- Cardboard boxes (collapsed)
- Paper Towel Rolls/Toilet Rolls
- Oatmeal Canisters
- Small Toolsets/Basic Tools
- Ribbon, Yarn, String
- Masking Tape
- Plastic Lids/Caps
Old Electronics to Take Apart
- Alarm Clocks
- Game consoles
- Small appliances
- Corded telephones
Toys Your Children No Longer Use
- Legos (Both Duplo & Regular Size)
- Marble Runs
- Wooden blocks
- Lincoln logs
- Snap Circuit Sets
- Magnetic Blocks (Magformers/Magnatiles)
- We are raffling a small painting of Mary and Jesus, and the tickets are $2 each.
- If you are looking for that special gift for a wedding, baptism, or loved one, stop by the Our Lady of the Lakes Gift Shop.
- It has a beautiful array of books, jewelry, home decorations, and many other items.
Stop by soon!
Increase your donation to Our Lady of the Lakes with employer matching funds. Many employers will match your personal donation. Check with your company for more information on matching gift programs. Employer matching gifts may also be available to you if you are the spouse of an employee, a retired employee or the spouse/widow/widower of a retiree.
What is a Matching Gift?
A matching gift, also known as a matching fund or matching donation is a charitable gift made toward a non-profit organization by a matching donor (e.g., an employer) under the provision that an original donor (e.g., an employee) first makes a gift toward that organization.
Examples of Companies that do Match:
- Bank of America
- General Electric
- American Express
- Click here to know more...
For additional information or questions, please contact Elsa Reus, Director, Community Relations and Alumni, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-558-2202 ext. 616.